SH 130 Concession Company is currently hiring for the following positions:
Senior Engineering Technician
Manages all data related to SH130’s asset management databases and road maintenance activities. Produces reports, plans and map products used to prioritize and implement budgets and work plans. Serves as the sole technical assistant to SH130’s infrastructure engineer and possesses technical knowledge to perform complex transportation technician assignments. Work is performed in field locations, office settings, and may require movement from one location to another, as well as exposure to work along busy highways, in adverse weather conditions, and on a variety of uneven or slippery surfaces. Working after hours, on weekends, and holidays occasionally may be required.
– Associate’s degree from a recognized college or technical institute with a major study in engineering, landscape architecture, forestry, horticulture, environmental studies, soil science, earth science, civil technology, construction technology, surveying technology, construction management, mathematics, or computer science with related coursework in GIS. Each additional year of approved formal education may be substituted for one year of required work experience.
– Seven years of suitable engineering technician experience. Each additional year of approved work experience may be substituted for one year of required formal education.
– Valid Texas Driver License.
Interested parties should send a resume to Toni Silva at email@example.com.
Employees must possess or agree to obtain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within ninety (90) days from date of hire and pass a background, drug and driver’s license check.
Duties of the position include the following:
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance
- Safely perform all work zone traffic control in accordance with the MUTCD part 6, for Day and Night stationary and moving work zones
- Safely load and unload equipment, materials, supplies
- Safely and efficiently operate light, medium and heavy equipment (back hoe, mini excavator, skid-steer & bat-wing mower) as required
- Clean, clear culverts, drainage features, maintain vegetation using hand and power tools as needed
- Perform landscape maintenance using hand and power tools
- Mow the right of way using commercial tractors and mowers
- Perform litter maintenance as directed
- Perform facility maintenance as directed
- Perform plumbing functions as directed
- Perform mechanical preventative maintenance
- Perform inspections/testing as directed
- Work (4) 10 hour days, 7am-5pm Monday–Thursday, on call 24-7 when on rotation schedule as required
- Safely and efficiently perform herbicide operations in accordance with all governing office’s rules, regulations, processes and procedures
- Assist during emergency operations as directed
- Perform any other duty as assigned
Starting pay for the position is $15.00 per hour. Full time positions receive full benefits (401K, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation).
Interested parties should send contact Toni Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to submit your resume for us to have on file as new positions become available, please send it to 10800 US 183 N Hwy NB, Buda, Texas 78610.