If you would like to submit your resume for us to have on file as new positions become available, please send it to:
10800 US 183 N Hwy NB
Buda, Texas 78610
Resumes can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The office of SH 130 Concession Roadway Maintenance is currently accepting applications for the position of an Equipment Operator:
Employees must possess or agree to obtain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within ninety (90) days from date of hire and pass a background, drug and driver’s license check.
Duties of the position include the following:
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance
- Safely perform all work zone traffic control in accordance with the MUTCD part 6, for Day and Night stationary and moving work zones
- Safely load and unload equipment, materials, supplies
- Safely and efficiently operate light, medium and heavy equipment (back hoe, mini excavator, skid-steer & bat-wing mower) as required
- Clean, clear culverts, drainage features, maintain vegetation using hand and power tools as needed
- Perform landscape maintenance using hand and power tools
- Mow the right of way using commercial tractors and mowers
- Perform litter maintenance as directed
- Perform facility maintenance as directed
- Perform plumbing functions as directed
- Perform mechanical preventative maintenance
- Perform inspections/testing as directed
- Work (4) 10 hour days, 7am-5pm Monday–Thursday, on call 24-7 when on rotation schedule as required
- Safely and efficiently perform herbicide operations in accordance with all governing office’s rules, regulations, processes and procedures
- Assist during emergency operations as directed
- Perform any other duty as assigned
Starting pay for the position is $15.00 per hour. Full time positions receive full benefits (401K, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation).
Interested parties should contact email@example.com.